Best Band Experience- Recording the new Cd in Nashville and getting to hold Johnny Cash’s Pistol
One Thing You Always Do Before A Show- Put on my hat and have a whiskey and ginger ale!
Favorite Sticker Song- All of them! It’s like asking a parent who there favorite child is!
Secret About You Fans would want to Know- I have a 3rd nipple (just kidding but it sounded good) I make my own homemade wine and smoke NUB Cigars.
Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus- Finding things to do that will shock the rest of the band and make them laugh
Jimmy Wodarek is the oldest and wisest brother of the Wodarek boys. Jimmy plays drums for The Stickers. "Since I was a kid there were two things I loved- music and art. So I spent all of my time behind a drum set or drawing in my sketchbook. As we got older, music was something my brothers and I all had in common, so that's how we started spending all of our time together. Years later... here we are, still playing and still loving it." When Jim isn't behind the drum set, he is doing the art and design work for The Stickers. Jimmy studied drawing and painting in Florence, Italy and his art has appeared in New York City art galleries.
Best Band Experience -Recording sessions in Nashville, TN.
One Thing You always Do Before A Show- Chill.
Favorite Stickers Song- Country Proud
Secret About You Fans would like to know- Jimmy has a blackbelt in Ninjutsu. The drummer of The Stickers is a ninja!
Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus- The journey
- Best Band Experience:
There are so many awesome experiences we have been fortunate enough to enjoy it is hard to pick just one. I think the best way to sum it up are the people we have met. We have touched a lot of lives with our music and made some great friends. I enjoy meeting fans that come out and support us at the shows, and working with people who believe in us to book us and spin our music. The best experiences come from the relationships we have built with people.
- One Thing You always Do Before A Show
I like to take a moment to myself to get ready to put on the best show I can. One of the best rituals we have is to hang together as a band whether it is having a drink or going over a few tunes to get focused. I call my wife and then that moment of just me is the final switch that turns it all on.
- Favorite Stickers Song
Countrified - It is a fun sing-along that you can rock out to.
- Secret About You Fans would like to know
Every time we are on the road we have to stop at a roadside fruit stand!
- Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus
Everyone just has a good time. We are bandmates but we are also friends and brothers. All of us going on a bus together is like a moving party. If we weren't playing we would be getting together somewhere or taking the bus out for a weekend!
Kevin Dale - Kevin has been tearing it up on the road, state to state as a solo act and now you can see him on stage with The Stickers!
These two guys are special people and players that are a pleasure to work with on and off the stage!
Fly - You know him as the star of our Countrified video! Fly is an all around good hearted guy who gets us where we are going safely and helps keep the machine churning nice and smoothly!
Zig - The man behind the curtain! Zig makes us tick on and off the stage. One of the nicest guys you will ever meet. We are proud to call him our tour manager. He is such a consummate professional that folks are asking for his autograph at our meet and greets!!
Tracey & Cassie - These two are the best merchandisers in the biz! Come to a show and visit our table and have the pleasure of meeting them.
The Stickers are as good as the people around us and we appreciate these folks and all that they do for us. They make what we do so easy and an absolute pleasure. Thank you!!
Where you can find and hear The Stickers ‘Countrified’:
•‘Countrified’ will be featured during a 2016 episode of the hit ABC TV show Nashville and will air on
•‘Countrified’ was featured during the NHL All Star Game in Nashville. It was the theme and opening
song of the game broadcast cut to NHL highlights. It aired during the TV broadcasts of the
game & Skills competition on the NHL Network, NBC, and NHL.com
NHL.com Link: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=940680
• Daytona 500 – Daytona Beach: Countrified was featured for pre and post race entertainment on all
screens at the track for the 2/21/16 Daytona 500 through Gracie Media
•‘Countrified’ on CMT – After its release, the ‘Countrified’ video was trending on CMT.com. View here:
CMT.com Link: http://www.cmt.com/videos/the-stickers/1271010/countrified.jhtml
•‘Countrified’ is being played on over 120 country radio stations across the US including Major Market
Stations, Secondary stations and Tertiary stations. The single is also being played on stations overseas.
•‘Countrified’ is climbing up the Mediabase and Music Row Charts.
•‘Countrified’ is garnering extremely strong research in major markets:
PA Radio Research:
• Testing 18 out of 35 with 150 spins. TESTING TOP 20!
• Testing better than 5 songs in the top 10 at Mediabase
• Positive M Scores for over 14 weeks in a row!
•‘Countrified’ National Music Channels:
- NBCS (International)
- The NHL Network (International)
- Heartland/TN Broadcast Music Channel
- The Country Network (National)
- CMT Mobile
•‘Countrified’ National/Syndicated/On Demand:
- Raw Country /ROKU (National, Syndicated, On Demand)
- DC Network
- Keep It Country Music (International; weekly show, syndicated)
- NU Country Music Australia (weekly show broadcast; 4 repeats)
•‘Countrified’ Closed Circuit:
- PC Music (distributed to 100+ locations)
- Daytona 500 – Daytona Beach (Used for pre and post race entertainment on all screens at the track for the 2/21/16 Daytona 500)
- Promo Only
- Clubcom Video Network (over 3000 locations)
- Screenplay (650+ Jan Helios, new on Nightlife, PCM & SPE Screencast)
•‘Countrified’ Video Outlets Online:
- CMT: http://www.cmt.com/videos/the-stickers/1271010/countrified.jhtml
- IHEARTMEDIA: http://tinyurl.com/joo4n6h
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l7_t5zeW8
- Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/zahwsgs
- Fanpop.com: http://tinyurl.com/z2yo4gk
- MusicJesus.com: http://tinyurl.com/hmozoue
- Popscreen.com: http://tinyurl.com/z5lp862
- Videodetective.com: http://tinyurl.com/zqrpdpf
- Country Music News (Germany): http://tinyurl.com/o4p8noa
- One Stop Country: http://tinyurl.com/jq4864z
- US Country Music: http://tinyurl.com/z84k2kd
- Country Twang: http://tinyurl.com/nvpgne5
- Videostatic: http://tinyurl.com/gswtp92
•‘Countrified’ Regional Video Programming:
- Country Side Tracks (Regional US East Atlanta, GA)
- Video Hits (Regional US – NY)
- Night Train TV (Regional US East – Macon GA)
- Video Jam (Regional US East – Boston MA)
- Video Diversity Mix (Regional US North Central – Nebraska)
- America’s Country Connection (Regional US North Central-Wisconsin)
- JL Rich’s Music Videos (US Regional South Central – Arkansas)
- Country Clips (US Regional South Central – Tennessee)
- Now That’s Country (Regional US South Central –Kentucky)
- King Of The Road Show (Regional US South Central –Texas)
- Stryk TV (Regional US South Central – Texas)
- Southwest Colorado Country (Regional US West – NM)
Quick Facts on the Song Countrified:
•‘Countrified’ was recorded in Nashville TN at Blackbird Studio with the assistance of John & Martina
McBride owners of Blackbird and friends of the band.
• Produced by Tony Castle (Kenny Chesney, Willie Nelson and many others). The music director was
Kenny Greenberg (lead guitarist for Kenny Chesney).
• Neil Mason drummer of The Cadillac Three is a co-writer on the song
• CD: Country Proud Track 1 is ‘Countrified’
• Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l7_t5zeW8 and on CMT.com
Quick Facts on the Band The Stickers:
• 3 Time CMA Fest Featured Artists
• 3 Time Billboard Song Writing Award Winners
• Headlining Fairs, Festivals, Theaters and more in the US
•Charted singles in the US and Europe
•Three Brothers: Jim, John, Joe from PA
Band On the Web:
Website: www.thestickers.com Email: email@example.com
Twitter: @thestickers http://twitter.com/theStickers
Stickers TV: https://www.youtube.com/user/Wodarekbrothers
The Stickers: Jeff “Zig” Zirngibl 412-512-4076 firstname.lastname@example.org