Best Band Experience- Recording the new Cd in Nashville and getting to hold Johnny Cash’s Pistol
One Thing You Always Do Before A Show- Put on my hat and have a whiskey and ginger ale!
Favorite Sticker Song- All of them! It’s like asking a parent who there favorite child is!
Secret About You Fans would want to Know- I have a 3rd nipple (just kidding but it sounded good) I make my own homemade wine and smoke NUB Cigars.
Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus- Finding things to do that will shock the rest of the band and make them laugh
Jimmy Wodarek is the oldest and wisest brother of the Wodarek boys. Jimmy plays drums for The Stickers. "Since I was a kid there were three things I loved- drums, art and ice hockey. So I spent all of my time behind a drum set, at an art museum or on the ice. In the world according to me, it was the perfect childhood! As we got older, music was something my brothers and I all had in common, so that's how we started spending all of our time together. Years later... here we are, still playing and still loving it. Thanks for being a part of it!" Jim also does all of the art and design work for The Stickers.
Best Band Experience -Recording sessions in Nashville, TN.
One Thing You always Do Before A Show- Chill.
Favorite Stickers Song- Separate Lives
Secret About You Fans would like to know- Jimmy has a blackbelt in Ninjutsu. The drummer of The Stickers is a ninja!
Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus- The journey
- Best Band Experience:
There are so many awesome experiences we have been fortunate enough to enjoy it is hard to pick just one. I think the best way to sum it up are the people we have met. We have touched a lot of lives with our music and made some great friends. I enjoy meeting fans that come out and support us at the shows, and working with people who believe in us to book us and spin our music. The best experiences come from the relationships we have built with people.
- One Thing You always Do Before A Show
I like to take a moment to myself to get ready to put on the best show I can. One of the best rituals we have is to hang together as a band whether it is having a drink or going over a few tunes to get focused. I call my wife and then that moment of just me is the final switch that turns it all on.
- Favorite Stickers Song
She Don't Like A Thing - It is a fun song that people can laugh at, sing along with and rock out to.
- Secret About You Fans would like to know
Everytime we are on the road we have to stop at a roadside fruit stand!
- Favorite part of traveling together on The Stickers tour bus
Everyone just has a good time. We are bandmates but we are also friends and brothers. All of us going on a bus together is like a moving party. If we weren't playing we would be getting together somewhere or taking the bus out for a weekend!
Jay McKnight - One of the most seasoned and tasteful guitarists in country music. And also a master at harmonies. Plus you have to check out his Ostrich Boots!
These two guys are special people and players that are a pleasure to work with on and off the stage!
Fly - 85/15! The one and only. Fly is an all around good hearted person who gets us where we are going safely and helps keep the machine churning nice and smoothly!
Zig - The man behind the curtain! Zig makes us tick on and off the stage. One of the biggest-hearted and nicest people you will ever meet. We are proud to call him our tour manager. He is such a consummate professional that folks are asking for his autograph at our meet and greets!!
Tracey & Cassie - These two are the best merchandisers in the biz! Come to a show and visit our table and have the pleasure of meeting them.
The Stickers are as good as the people around us and we appreciate these folks and all that they do for us. They make what we do so easy and an absolute pleasure. Thank you!!
The band was featured on the CMA Festival in Nashvile TN both performing and meeting and greeting their growing country music fan base. They were a buzz act on the event and a group to watch as they continue their rise.
Chart history is available upon request.
See what Radio DJ’s across the globe are saying about The Stickers - Visit the home page in the archive section of news releases. These can be made available upon request
• The Stickers were a featured act at the 2012 CMA Fan Fest in Nashville TN in June 2012. This will mark their debut appearance at Country Music’s marquee event.
• The Stickers Charted 5 Singles in US and 4 in Europe
• The Stickers have had a single consistently on the charts for over 2 years!
• The Stickers extensive airplay and chart success has lead to headline shows throughout the US. The band’s appeal has attracted major sponsors, a loyal fan base and a list of impressive credentials.
• The Stickers have been invited to headline major US events such as The 35th Anniversary Year of Jamboree In the Hills, The Steelers 6th Super Bowl Celebration, Pittsburgh’s 50th Anniversary Light Up Night Celebration, An invited honoree in the nation’s second largest St. Patrick’s Day Parade and a headline post parade concert. Capacity performances in Atlantic City New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, and more.
• The Stickers have been invited to perform with such nationally acclaimed artists as: Alan Jackson, Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Justin Moore, Uncle Kracker, Chris Cagle, Phil Vasser, Hank Williams Jr., Jamey Johnson, Little Big Town, Billy Ray Cyrus, Big Kenny, Clint Black, Travis Tritt, Mark Wills, Blake Shelton, Big & Rich, Trailer Choir, Josh Thompson, David Nail and others.
• The Stickers are 3 Time Billboard Song Writing Award Winners for their original music.
• The Stickers have charted the following Singles:
o Girl In A Pickup Truck
o You Put the Woo In Me
o She Don’t Like A Thing
o Young Wild & Free
o One More Shot Of Whiskey
o Calling On all Angels
• The Stickers are currently recording their highly anticipated sophomore release in Nashville TN. A number of Country Music regulars are part of the project and it is shaping up to be the next big step for The Stickers in their storied climb up the country music ladder.
Additional Band Notes:
- The band’s self titled first CD was recorded at Curb Studios in Nashville TN
- The Stickers proudly endorse Tom Clark Auto Family, FLUXX In Ear Monitors, Smithfield Street Productions, Stoney's Beer
- The Stickers launched their relationship with Smithfield Street Productions by attending the red carpet premiere of Smithfield’s movie “Bridge to Nowhere” starring Ving Rhames, Danny Masterson (70’s show), Thomas Ian Nicholas (American Pie) and directed by Blair Underwood
- The Stickers helped the national launch of Nub Cigar, “Cain”
- The band had the honor of being selected to perform for a United States President
- Band members made a cameo appearance on WWE's "Raw Is War" TV show
- Lead Singer Joe Wodarek has sang the National Anthem several times for his Hometown team the 6 Time World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers are undefeated when Joe sings the Anthem.
- Joe spread his magic when he and friend Bret Michaels of Poison sang the Anthem together for another Steelers victory!
- The Stickers use their talents regularly to help charities & causes