While the world is on lockdown and unable to attend live shows does not mean the Music has to stop! The Stickers who keep a busy live show schedule want to give their fans a series of special performances. Starting Tuesday April 21st the band will release a live music video performing from their homes – separately – but brought together by music!
TUESDAY APRIL 21st AT 4PM EST ENJOY THE BAND’S HIT SINGLE. “COUNTRIFIED” from their homes. Stay tuned to all of The Stickers platforms for more songs to be released as the band is busy finding ways to entertain their fan base and the country music world!
Click on the you tube link above or visit thestickers.com to view the performance!
The single “Countrified” has been featured in the TV show “NASHVILLE”. Was the title track for the NHL All Star Game, was featured at the Daytona 500, the NASCAR All Star Race and more. Neil Mason of The Cadillac Three and Corey Crowder are co-writers on the song.
ENJOY, STAY SAFE, STAY STRONG!!
ABOUT THE STICKERS….
THE STICKERS Highlights:
• Featured on the hit TV show NASHVILLE, starring fellow Pittsburgher Chip Estin
• Penned the title track for the movie Pure Country 3 (the 3rd installment of the George Strait
Classic) A Warner Brothers & WWE Studios Production placing the band
alongside country music legend Willie Nelson.
• NASCAR featured The Stickers at the Daytona 500, the NASCAR All Star Race, the Charlotte
Motor Speedway, Tennessee’s Bristol Motor Speedway and more.
• The band has performed with an extensive list of the biggest names in music including
Florida Georgia Line, Hank Williams Jr, Zac Brown Band, Blake Shelton, Charlie Daniels,
Travis Tritt, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, Big & Rich, Bret Michaels, Trace
Adkins, Toby Keith, Dan & Shay, Little Big Town, Alan Jackson, Clint Black, Old Dominion,
Billy Ray Cyrus, Chris Young and more.
• The Stickers headline shows throughout the United States
• The band has earned multiple industry accolades including:
- 3 Billboard song writing awards,
- Three-time Official CMA Fest featured artists.
- Iconic Music Industry Leader, Billboard, named The Stickers “A Band to Like”. Followed by rave reviews from leaders across the music world.
- The official video for the band’s single ‘Countrified’, has appeared on over 40 national outlets and was trending on CMT.com.
With new music in the works, it will be exciting to see what new heights they can climb too.
Visit the band online:
Website: www.thestickers.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @thestickers http://twitter.com/theStickers